Sunday, December 5, 2010

NFL Picks and New Favorite Airline (Video)

We took last week of due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but we are back in the saddle today. A couple of lines look a bit odd to me so that always puts me on edge. Here's what I like:

Buffalo +4.5 at Minnesota:
The Bills continue to play hard and should have beaten the Steelers last week. Minnesota's season is over. Playing for new coach Leslie Frasier won't be enough. And, just reported, Percy Harvin and Steve Hutchinson are down today. Go Bills.

Tennessee -3 vs. Jacksonville:
I've made my opinion of the Jags known more than once and it's cost me. Kerry Collins is back. Maybe we'll have a Randy Moss sighting. Look for Every Coach's Dream to have a big day after a relatively quiet season. Lay the three.

Denver +9 at Kansas City:
It's 23 degrees in Kansas City. The Chiefs have won three in a row, the Broncos have lost three since smoking KC a month ago. The Chiefs are in the playoff hunt, but I think 9 is too many. Look for Denver to at least make a game of it.

NY Giants -7.5 vs. Washington:
The Giants continue to have late season troubles and barely handled the Jags at the New Meadowlands (least creative name ever?) last week. But, I look for them to get off early in this one and force Donovan McNabb to have to throw. The one thing the Giants definitely do well is rush the passer. G-Men cover.

UPDATE: Late Games:

San Diego -13 vs. Oakland:
The Chargers are playing as well as anyone. Oakland is in shambles after a recent three game win streak. The Chargers might win by 30.

Dallas +6 at Indianapolis:
Dallas is 3-0 ATS since the coaching change. I'm hesitant to go against Peyton in a big home game, but I like getting 6 and think that will be enough. Take the 'Boys and the points.

The sharps like Tampa, Carolina and Arizona all getting points. As you see fit. I'll be on Pittsburgh in a small way. Can't pass up the Steelers getting points, doesn't happen very often.

I'll have some picks up for the late games by 3:30 EST. And now for your entertainment, my new favorite airline:

No comments: